Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Oh wow have I been silent for a long time! Well, silent here anyway, in my little piece of blog land. You can always keep up with me over on Pinterest, and Instagram (toteally_blessed_ellen).

I closed up the shop for June and July and took a much needed time off just for family. And because the first trimester of this pregnancy was taking a toll on me. Exhaustion would be the words I use to describe it! We spent the month of July enjoying Cape Cod with my Mom. We did a ton of camping, and enjoyed those beautiful beaches. The kids loved it! As did I. The weather was a welcome change from the high heat of Texas.

I do hope to keep up the space a little bit better than I have been. Although I can make no promises. With 4 kids, 1 on the way, homeschooling, co-op, and custom covers to make, (not to mention the never ending house work!) I stay pretty busy. =)

There are several things I'd like to share though. So I'll do my best!

Have a tote-ally blessed day y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP