Friday, March 22, 2013

Key Fob Fundraiser for the Johnson Family


I having a key fob fundraiser for the Johnson family's adoption of Trinity. All of the monies will be donated toward their adoption fund.

I can ship them as well! So, if you are not in my area, you can still help support this sweet family.

If you'd like one, please EMAIL me!

Are you thinking about an end of year gift for your kids teachers? These make GREAT gifts! Especially for teachers, Mom's, anyone really! They are a great way to stay hands free and still have your keys accessible.

I recently gave some as gifts to the Board Members at our homeschool co-op. I attached a little message to them. Instant gift!


Have a tote-ally blessed day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP