Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fashion Show and Market

Who me? At a fashion show?!! I never would have thought to find myself at one but I was! 


Now, I don't know much about fashion, but my dear friend Krafty Mommas sure does! She makes the most amazing wearable art. Like, for real. Amazing. No lie.

I got to sport these fun pirate themed cropped denim pants she made. They were so fun to wear.  =)


We had a little table set up at a local high school's 7th annual fashion show and market. She had her fabulous custom overalls and denim jackets. I had some school spirit binder cover/memory books. 


We had a fun night! 

The senior's did a lovely job at the show. Here's one senior strutting her stuff while wearing some custom homecoming overalls by Trevor, aka Krafty Mommas.


I guess it's true when they say you never know where life will take you. Because I never would have imagined myself at a fashion show!

Have a tote-ally blessed day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP