Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fabric Binder Covers

I finally took the time to make a fabric binder cover, something that has been inside my little head for months now! I absolutely adore it!


I have been itching to use the yellow chevron fabric, and I just love how the turquoise radiates from it.


Sadly my pictures don't do the colors justice. At. All. The yellow and turquoise are so vibrant and cheery!


I really wanted to put a magnetic snap closure on it but unfortunately I am waiting for supplies to arrive. They should be here today. Which is good because I have an order waiting! =)

I also made a zippered binder pouch last month. It got pushed to the side because I became super busy with orders. I'll share that soon. Of course, I'll probably make a matching one for my new binder cover!  ; )

I'm thinking these will make great gifts for some teacher friends/homeschooling moms I know! Oh, and a few teens/tweens too!

Have a *cheerfully* blessed day friends!

1 comment:

  1. You always surprise us with the nicest things.

    I love those.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP