Friday, December 7, 2012

Bible Covers That Sparkle

I recently had the pleasure of making a few fun Bible covers that really Sparkle!


It has been a long while since I created something with these fun glittery fabrics. Earlier this year I made two backpacks with similar fabrics. They were super cute!


I was super excited to get to use these fabrics again! Here are the three covers I made.






What little girl wouldn't love to receive one of these?
 

 So many great fabrics... so little time!

Have a blessed day friends!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. What little or big girl would not like to receive those? They are beautiful. The embroidery names are very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP