Thursday, November 1, 2012

Running Behind

So, I've been pretty absent lately. I am behind on my US Presidents posts but hope to get caught up soon! We've done FDR, JFK, and tomorrow is Ronald Reagan. We've had some fun and I hope to share about it soon!

I've actually been busy sewing. Then, my machine started acting finicky, and now it is not working! It will be heading off to the repair shop soon. There is a 3 week wait right now! =/

But, praise the LORD because He has blessed me with amazing people in my life. So, I do have a working sewing machine AND embroidery machine (which I still need to learn how to use!). So, I am still sewing away on the orders that are coming my way. So, don't fret if you have something in the works. It's still being worked on without any compromise in quality!

It's also a new month. That means there is a NEW orphan to bless for the month of November! His name is Colton, and I'll be introducing him very soon. For now, I leave you with his sweet face!


Have a blessed day friends!



2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you have a proper tool now. I only have a basic sewing machine, but you could always ask me for it.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP