Sunday, September 23, 2012

Raving for Ruffles

 Ruffles are something I have been thinking about adding to my Bible covers for a while now. I am pleased to say that I have finally done it! Of course, it wasn't until someone requested ruffles to be added to a few covers that I actually did it. I usually need that nudge.  =)


The first Bible cover has ruffle going around the middle of the cover. This ruffle gives it just a little something more. Also, I love how all of the fabrics coordinate with each other. It really makes it even more wonderful!



This next ruffle is F-U-N!

  

 Not only is it a totally wow print, the ruffled edge adds so much to this cover! I know the little girl receiving this cover is going to love it.

 

I enjoyed adding ruffles to these covers, and I look forward to doing more soon!

Have a blessed day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP