Friday, September 14, 2012

Home-School Happenings and More

Well, it's been weeks since my last post. I apologize for that! I have been keeping super busy. September marked the beginning of our home-school year. We always start the day after Labor day. This is my first year with 3 officially in a grade! There has been a learning curve for me. Lol!


Seriously though, it has been pretty great. We have a 5th grader, 3rd grader, and a kindergartener. And, of course, the 2 year old is always under foot! 

The school activities are slowly starting back up as well. That means a little bit of extra time outside of the house. I tried to be very limited in our extra stuff. I think I have succeeded. the only things I added on to our school days are Friday school (a 9 week co-op which we LOVE), Science Club (which is every other Monday), Park days (believe me these are important), and a little bit of PE time with some friends early 1 morning a week. I am confident that this is doable for us right at this moment in our lives. I remember a few yers ago where we had something almost every day outside of the house. Whew! That was a crazy busy but fun, exhausting year! I now know my limits.


With all of the hustle and bustle of the school year, I've also had quite a bit of buzz in my Etsy shop. Which I think is totally fantastic! I was even contacted by a sweet woman from North Carolina about making custom Bible covers for her Church Bazaar going on in November. I've had so much fun working with her on choosing fabrics, and working out all of the details. I think we've almost got it! What a blessing it has been!


Also, in case you hadn't noticed already, my blog is, yet again, going through a mini makeover. It's almost as if I have a personality disorder. I think I am just finding myself, and what I want for this blog, finding what fits in my life right now. But hey, aren't we all?

So, the name has changed a few more times. I think the header still says "A Tote-ally Blessed Experience" but the blog title reads "A Tote-ally Blessed Life". I'm settling in with the latter. A header is soon to follow, I'm just a little behind myself these days.  ;)

I think that pretty much catches you up to speed. I think. I do have a few things I'd like to share but I'm such an awful blogger right now. It seems my efforts to improve are becoming futile. I'll share as often as I can though, promise!

Have a blessed day friends!




4 comments:

  1. LOL... if you say you have a personality disorder, where am I, mrs changing blog every week, almost, ha ha ha.

    I think your hs looks lovely. I am the lucky friend who does the 1 day PE with Ellen and her kiddos!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, and I still am here for any banner ideas you have, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia! I will find the time very soon to email you some stuff. =)

      Delete
    2. Sure, no hurry. I just wanted to assure you my offer is up until you are ready, friend.

      Hugs,

      Delete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP