Sunday, September 2, 2012

Child of the Month: Millie

I can hardly believe it is already September! This year is really flying by. My oldest turned 11 today. ELEVEN. I am really having to let that sink in. I'm a blessed momma though, he said he'd always be my baby. Which makes me super happy! =)

With a new month brings a new child to donate to at Reece's Rainbow.


Picture from RR website
Please click the LINK to go directly to the child of the month page on Reece's Rainbow. Currently she has only $1336.00 toward the cost of her adoption. You can donate directly on that page if you feel led.

This month 20% of the sales from my Etsy shop will be donated to Millie's adoption. Please take a moment to stop by. You never know what you might find!

Have a blessed day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP