Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hearts & Butterflies

Friends, I have been in a bit of a funk lately. That, or life has just been busy. It is probably a mixture of both though really. It's not that I don't have any crafty things to share, because I do. I have photos and everything. I just haven't had the oomph to post.

That's not very fair, now is it? To try and make up for all of this unfairness I will post a few pictures now.


Pictured above is an adorable infant onesie with attached heart tutu. I really love the simplicity of this tutu. Little babies don't need all the fluff and fuss a typical tutu brings. This one is nothing but sweet and soft! I made this for a friend who is having her first baby girl. I hope she *loves* it! What do you think?

Here is my lil princess showing off the one I made for her.
I do have a clock makeover as well, but the pictures aren't yet uploaded. So, I'll just share some photos from our trip to the Butterfly Center at the museum. The kids and I had such a wonderful morning there!





 


4 comments:

  1. Ellen... what a beautiful tutu and picture of your girl you took! Wow, you are doing great with photography. And the butterfly center... we have to go. I have only been there once in my life when I took my sister the first time she came to the States.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tutu onesie! SO cute!

    And is that the butterfly thing at the HMNS? We were talking about taking the kids there to see the new re-do of the exhibits (and take along some books with accurate info as far as the dating goes, hyuck) but Adam said last time he saw the butterflies it was BOO and not to waste the $. What are your thoughts on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli! And yes, this was at HMNS. We had never been before. We bought a Groupon deal months ago and finally used it. We will definitely go again and pay full price. Totally worth it!!

      Delete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP