Saturday, August 25, 2012

Custom Covers

I must be one of the worst bloggers! I mean to keep this space updated more regularly but it just doesn't seem to happen like I want it to. Life! 






I have felt the urging to focus on making my Bible covers. So, that is what I have been working on for the past few weeks! I have added a few new ones to my Etsy shop. Not as many as I would have liked but hey, I'm a homeschooling mom of 4.  =)


 After I started creating a few covers, I got a custom request for one! I was thrilled! I truly LOVE to make custom items for people. Searching for the right colors and designs of the fabric, and making it all come together for someone to use and love. There is nothing quite like it!


 I make 2 different styles of Bible covers.

 There's the basic, which is just a cover to protect the jacket of the Bible. 

Then, there's the zippered one. This one has a zippered vinyl pocket on the inside. You can use it to hold your pens, highlighters, etc. It also has an extra pocket for notes and such.



Either one of these can have handles attached, or not.

If you would like a custom Bible cover, please don't hesitate to contact me! There are more to come to my shop soon as well. Have a look! You never know what you might find. =)

Did I mention that 20% of each sale goes to the child of the month at Reece's Rainbow? It does! Every month I will donate 20% of my sales to a sweet child that is awaiting their forever family. If you would like to learn more about Reece's Rainbow's child of the month please visit their website HERE. I also, plan to post about the child of the month the first of every month. So be on the lookout for that!

Thanks for reading friends! Have a blessed night!

Have a blessed night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP