Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Life


My family and I are back from a wonderful visit in Kansas. We celebrated Independence day with some family, in a small town. I must say, there is nothing better! We had such a peaceful, relaxing week. I was sad to see it end.


Life out in the middle of somewhere is a real dream for me and my family. I long to look out and see nothing for miles around. Maybe one day that dream will become a reality.


A place where the kids can roam free, explore and enjoy life. Yup, that's the life my hubby and I would like to have. 


With well water pumped from the yard. It's a refreshing thought.


For now, we are back to the real world. It's a funny thing when vacation ends. When you have to leave a dream, wake up, and settle back in to the day to day humdrum. 

I decided to start my day off right though. I got out some fabric, and sat down at my sewing machine. I must admit, while doing all of that relaxing, I did miss my machine. We bonded off and on all day today. I finished one playful rainbow tote, with a larger one almost complete. I tote-ally LOVE this fabric! (The larger one will be donated to an adoption fundraiser. When I have more details, I'll definitely pass them on!)


:sigh: 

I'll take what I can get!

I hope y'all have had a blessed start to a new week too friends!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Oh my goodness. We have the same dream. Maybe someday. =o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP