Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Grafted

Okay, okay... I know I said I would be posting some things I have worked on lately, and I will get there, but I just absolutely HAD to post about this film now! It is titled, Grafted. It is a wonderful film about adoption, of which the heart is the Gospel message.

Y'all know how dear to my heart adoption is! For the month of July you can watch this film for free. I should mention you may need a tissue, or two. It blessed my heart so much!



You can learn more about this film by clicking HERE.

And, while I am at it, don't forget about the adoption fundraiser going on at Good Things in Small Packages. So many wonderful items to bid on for a GREAT cause: to rescue 2 beautiful children of God! Items are still being added, so you may want to check back frequently.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP