Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Showers Galore!

In a post last week, I mentioned hosting a baby shower for a friend of mine, and showed you the pennant banner I made. I even shared the gluten-free cake recipe I used for her cupcakes on Foodie Friday. It was so much fun preparing for that party! It was a great, low-key get together.

Well, since then I have been preparing for another baby shower (with the help of a dear friend!). It is this weekend, and I am equally excited about this one! It will be a bit more formal than the last one but not like, super formal. It will include the mom-to-be's friends and family. To me, that is formal!  =)

It is a super fun rainbow theme with hints of Noah's Ark. The rainbows are in honor of Reece's Rainbow, which, if you know me even a little bit, I am quite fond of. The couple is expecting their 3rd child, so they have asked the guests to make a donation to Reece's Rainbow, instead of a gift for baby, if they feel led to. Like myself, they have met several families adopting through the organization, so it is something dear to their hearts as well!


Isn't it amazing how God works?!

So, I just wanted to share a few things I have been working on for the shower. A sneak peek, if you will. I got a lot of inspiration from browsing the internet, and pinned much of it, and then some but not even everything that I loved. Ha ha! There was just so much!

I will post more on the rainbow themed baby shower next week, including details on each. Until then...

Have a blessed day friends!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is wonderful that they decided to donate money towards a great cause. It is nice to know not everyone in the world is selfish. I love how all the baby shower's needs were tied together, from the baby shower invitations, to the banner. How was the summer pineapple strawberry cooler? Just checked that out on your Pinterest page and it looks quite refreshing considering we have been going through a heat wave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I have yet to make the pineapple strawberry cooler. With all of this heat, I do plan on making it before the summer's end! =)

      Delete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP