Thursday, June 28, 2012

4th of July Craft Ideas

It's been a long week, yet I have a hard time believing it is already Thursday. Wow! Time sure does fly.

Last week I missed Foodie Friday, and it seems I haven't been making good on my claim that I would be doing summer art projects with my kids. We have done only one so far. I suppose I should give myself some credit, we have at least done one, right? I think the two baby showers in one month is what has been keeping me from other things. Everything should be returning to 'normal' soon. Whatever that means.

Of course, with summer comes a little bit of family vacation time. We are looking forward to a week with Daddy very much! With that said, it will be pretty silent here next week (as if hasn't been already. lol!). We hope to relax a bit, and enjoy the time together.

I had hoped to do a craft or two for Independence Day but right now the chances of that happening are slim. So, I thought I'd leave you all with a few fun ideas I saw on Pinterest.  =)


4th of July Yarn Wreath from Sugar Tot Designs

A festive way to greet visitors!



Fourth of July Stars Garland from Madigan Made

A great way to hang the festivities inside.

4th of July Luminaries by Four Flights of Fancy. A fun project for the kiddos.










Fruit Flag from Party City. Looks super yummy!!















Patriotic Ice Cream Cupcakes from Taste of Home. These sound delightful!













Hooray for vacations and Independence Day!

2 comments:

  1. Fruit flag = brilliant! I so might have energy to do that next year, lol. This year Abby's birthday is going to be combined with 4th of July due to... well, being due, HA! She is excited about it. But I get to make 4th of July cupcakes. Wish I had looked at this post before I shopped yesterday! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that Abby is such a good sport about it! I absolutely LOVE the fruit flag, and those cupcakes sound amazingly delicious! I may make them at a later date just because! =D

      Delete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP