Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Under Construction

I have been thinking a lot about this blog recently. How I want it to look. What I want it to be. Etc. For the next few weeks, or more, it will be 'under construction'. Things will be changing. Most likely at a slow pace. I really want to think about how my little sliver of blog space is portrayed.

I am hoping to share fun ideas and projects a bit more frequently. Especially now that summer is quickly approaching. There are so many fun things to be done in the summer!

Our family will be adding art to our list of activities. Art is something I truly enjoy but not something I tend to have the patience to do with children. And, with 4 children in the house, I need to start praying for that patience! Lol! It is something that I do want to start tackling though. Like, once every two weeks to start. Hopefully once a week eventually. I have found some fun projects on Pinterest that I know they would enjoy. I think summer time is the best time to give it a try!

With all of that said, I look forward to a fun summer with my family and friends, and, sharing those experiences with all of you! So, I hope you check back every now and again to see what fun we have come up with. Maybe you will find some inspiration for you and your family!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP