Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pinned

I truly enjoy pinning things on Pinterest! It can be quite addictive though. I have to limit myself, else I could be browsing all day!  =)

Picture from That Artist Woman
As I mentioned before, I plan on doing more crafts with my kids this summer. It's a great way for them to be creative, and have that good feeling of accomplishment. I have a few fun projects lined up for them. We will be starting with this one on How to do Batik with Kids from That Artist Woman. It looks like a lot of fun! And the results look wonderful. I look forward to seeing what my boys come up with!

Next up will be an Adventure Book from Crazy Little Projects. I know my boys will enjoy making this, and then filling it up throughout the summer! What a fabulous idea. It will certainly be a treasure for each child to enjoy looking at again and again.
Picture from Crazy Little Projects.

I will be sharing each of these projects as we finish them.

If you'd like to see what other craft ideas I have pinned, you can find me on Pinterest HERE.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP