Monday, May 14, 2012

Isn't it annoying when...

...there's a little rain storm outside that messes with your internet connection?? I sure think so! Last Friday I had every intention to share one of my first tutorials with you all. I had it all typed up and was adding pictures when Blogger got stuck. I realized later that only the first step had been saved. Boo!

Now, yes, I certainly could have re-written it but in my defense I was out of time. Don't worry though! Even though I will not be sharing the "Super Mom Key Chain" Tutorial with you today (or, maybe just not at all), I will at least show you what was intended to be shared.



Aren't they just spectacular?! It has been fun handing these to my super Mom friends. Something I am still doing because I am a procrastinator and tend to wait until the LAST minute. (Obviously, since I was only typing the tutorial on Friday!) When will I learn?

Hopefully, the answer to that question is: now! I may have missed Mother's day (I apologize for that!) but Father's Day is coming up next month! I have a very similar tutorial to share with you all for that. Dad needs a special key chain made just by you too, doesn't he??

I think so! So please stay tuned! I'm hoping on getting it all finished this week, so I can share it well BEFORE. =)

Thanks for stopping by friends!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, you make me laugh... that's better than a tutorial! And I know what storm your are talking about, it wasn't a joke!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP