Friday, April 27, 2012

Mini = Adorable!

I have had such a wonderful week! I hope that y'all have too! I've been moving furniture around my house, changing rooms, and organizing everything as I go. It's been fun, and I'm certainly not done yet.

With all of that going on, I've had little time to sew. Yesterday though, was the day. The day I made time to sew. I had this idea in my head, and I just couldn't shake it. I *needed* to make it a reality. So, I did! And, I must say, it turned out pretty fabulous.  =)  It's by no means perfect. Yet. For a first go round, it's not too bad.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that this is nothing new. You've seen this tons of times. And, you're right. Well, sort of. One word: Mini.
Isn't it adorable?! Let me introduce you to the Mini Combo. (I think I may have named the blue one that same thing a while back but it's not really mini. Not like this baby!)

It's a tri-fold style mini notepad holder with a wallet combo. Do you see the crayon? This little sweetie is about 5" tall and 4" wide when closed. It opens right up, to about 13". So cute, so functional, so perfectly mini!

Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited about it? Just a little. =)  And, yes, I do get excited each time I create something. It's just that, when you have this thing in your head, and you're able to make come to life, it's exhilarating. I'm usually all giddy about it for weeks. Can you blame me though? I hope not because I can't help myself! I hope to have these available in my shop soon.

Next week I plan on sharing a fun little sewing project with all of you. Something fun and simple for you to make, that is super functional and you'll use it everyday. So, stay tuned friends!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP