Monday, April 23, 2012

End of Year Gift for Teachers

It's been quite some time since I have posted. I've been taking it easy lately on my sewing. Focusing more on my home: cleaning, organizing, rearranging. And, on my kids: home school, family time, character training.

Time seems to just fly by.

I have, however, sewn a 3 bag order for a sweet friend of mine. She wanted to give her sons teachers personalized tote bags with matching key fobs. She picked out some great fabric, and I got to work. Here are the finished bags.






They turned out pretty great. Each one has a zippered pocket on the inside, for all of those smaller, more private items, and a magnetic snap for some added security.
Each one was personalized with the teachers name and in the color scheme chosen by the giver. I really like the colors and fabrics that were chosen.
Elegant blue floral.

Fun green jacks.
Bright red flowers.

Each one tailored to the individuals. Each tote also has a matching key fob. Those key fobs are a wonderful gift in themselves. Not to mention, perfect for teachers. They slide right onto your wrist, so you have your hands free to help the kiddos, close doors, etc, but you don't have to worry about where you put your keys.
This is a pretty awful picture of some key fobs but at least you can see what I am talking about.
See the first one? That one's mine.  =)


So, that is what I have been doing this past month. My house is coming together nicely, little by little. I've started pinning stuff I like on Pinterest. Things that I may, or may not, try at my house. I've had fun looking through all of the other pins, that's for sure. So many great things out there! I just need to remind myself, to stop looking, and start doing. =D

Have a blessed day friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP