Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Sewing Itch

Not a lot has been going on around here lately. Well, I guess that is only half true. We've been busy. Mostly with trying to get back into the swing of all things 'school'. We had several weeks off and getting back into a routine is proving to be a bit challenging. We have been cleaning and organizing around the house too. My sewing itch is getting pretty bad though. Something *must* be done soon!

Hopefully, in the next day, or less, I will have finished re-organizing my sewing area. My husband almost took my little area away from me. Ack! But, he quickly realized that wasn't going to work. So, I have agreed to 'share' the space with the children. Which is actually a bit scary. I know you all know what I mean. Kids tend to take over. I have 3 tables set up. If I can just give up 1 of those tables, maybe it won't be as scary as I am imagining. Ha ha!

We will see.

That will have to be a completely different post though. For now, I just thought I'd share a couple photos I took while up in Kansas. I've always loved photography but am by no means very good at it. I have a regular ole point and shoot camera. It gets the job done, so I'm not complaining. =]

I used Picnik to edit my pics. I've been wanting to immerse my home in Scripture, so each one has a verse. If they inspire you, as they do me, feel free to save and print them for your personal use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP