Monday, January 16, 2012

Blessed

Good afternoon dear friends! As many of you know, I have been blessed in the past to help families raise money to adopt. Recently, I received an email from a sweet woman named Rachel. She was asking if I was currently part of any type of fundraiser. At the time of her request, I was not. She told me of a family that is in the process of adopting a little boy named Vinnie, from Reece's Rainbow. She wanted to purchase a couple of backpacks but asked if a portion of the money could be donated to this family, to help with the adoption costs.

I immediately knew the answer was yes! (Thank you Rachel for asking, and introducing me to this family!)


It was actually something I had been praying about. I knew the Lord was leading me to donate a portion of my sales to a worthy cause. And I can't think of anything better then donating to a family who is trying to adopt! I believe that it takes very special people to adopt. I count it a blessing to be able to help in any way, no matter how small it may seem. I know that every little bit helps, no amount is too small. I serve a big and mighty God. He can take our efforts and make them into anything He desires. 
Meet Vinnie
So, for the rest of the month of January I will be donating 25% of all of my sales to the Sheffield family. Please click on their name to learn more about them. Also, if you scroll down their blog, and look to the right hand side, you will see a chip-in. If you feel led to donate, no matter the amount, please do so. Every little bit helps! Although I do not personally know this family, I am sure they will appreciate it!

And please, if you would, keep Vinnie and the Sheffield family in your prayers. Thanks friends!

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited when you said, yes! To the readers - this wonderful woman makes the most BEAUTIFUL bags and accessories! Really, they are top notch in quality, durability and beauty. I'm so excited to have personalized (embroidered) backpacks for each of my kids to take to church. They each carry their own snacks, coloring books, diapers, etc. and are ADORABLE. If you were thinking of buying something special as a gift or for yourself - do it now and support the Sheffields!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP