Monday, December 26, 2011

It's a Blanket with Sleeves!

It has been way too long since my last post! The past few weeks I have been preparing for a family trip to Kansas, and that included sewing a few things for my boys. =] I thought I'd stop in and share a few pictures. Here we go!

First, I'll show you a few pics of what I have recently sewn. The kids needed a blanket with sleeves! Ha ha! Super easy to make...

Great for keeping warm on the couch and eating popcorn.

Or, playing video games! (No judging my untidy house please. =] )
My older boys needed a wallet to hold all of their Club Penguin Card Jitsu cards in, so they could take the fun with them on our trip.
This card wallet has 4 good sized pockets. It holds plenty of cards.
I also made my youngest son a car wallet for his Hot Wheels but I have not photoed it, and the internet in this small town is sloooooow. So, that will be for another time.  =] 

I will leave you all with a couple pictures from around the town. (As I said slow internet here!) Such a great little town with a lot of history!



Stay warm friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP