Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Finally A Name

So, if you remember several posts back I was trying to think of a name for my Notepad Holder/Wallet Combo's, because that is a mouthful! Today, I am happy to announce that it has finally been named! Nothing fancy. Actually, it's quite simple really.

Combo.

Yup, that's it. Why did it take me so long to name it? I have no idea. I am just happy to say it is finally named. 

Speaking of Combo's, here are a few new ones I whipped up over the past few days. Both of these were custom requests.





















Want one? You can have one too! Just send me an email at  toteallyblessed [at] gmail [dot] com . I just need some specifics, like, color preferences and pattern preferences (large/small floral, stripes, circles, etc). Then, I'll send you some fabric choices. It's that easy, not to mention fun and exciting!!! These make fabulous gifts as well!
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Great SPUNKY name too. LOL! You know what I was thinking... you should make cases for the Kindle and ipad2. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP