I wanted to share the latest project with you all. Dinosaur t-shirts. I made 31 t-shirts for the kids. All they had to do was be creative on the back of their shirts. And, let me tell you, they certainly were creative! I am so blessed to be able to teach these sweet kiddos!
Here is the project in photos with a few comments...
|31 t-shirts, a silk screen stencil, some fabric paint (not shown for some reason), and some dinosaur fabric, just to get started.|
|I found that I needed to make a frame for the letters. Peeling and resticking all of those letters, 31 times, was not going to be time effective! There was only 1 'D' in the pack, so I had to peel and restick that one. Not so bad though!|
|Painting on the letters was pretty fun, but messy at times!|
|Definitely not perfect but it will do.|
|Laying them all out to dry. And believe me, I had them everywhere!|
|All folded (by size and by class) and ready to go!|
|A finished shirt. I somehow forgot to photo the cutting of the dinosaurs. I just used Heat N Bond on the fabric and ironed them on! Too easy!|
|Here are some of the kids being creative on the backs of their shirts. I was impressed with their creativity! A lot of the kids in the 7-9 y/o class signed each others shirts. I thought that was too sweet!|
|Here's a finished t-shirt back.|
I'll leave you with this fun song we have been learning. Now you will know the tune that's been stuck in my head for the past several weeks! Enjoy!