Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's in a Name?

Over the last few days I have been working on some of my notepad holder/wallet organizer combos. I really enjoy making these! But, I am thinking that *maybe* it's time to give it a real name. New & Improved Notepad Holder/Wallet Organizer Combo is a mouthful! So, I am going to be thinking of a New & Improved Name for my creation. Suggestions are always welcome!

Until then, here are some pictures of my most recent New & Improved Notepad Holder/Wallet Organizer Combo's.

And don't forget to check out THIS POST on how to win a custom one!

All closed up and ready to go!
Half way open. You can easily take notes, or look at your list, while keeping your wallet concealed.
Fully opened. Now you have access to your wallet!
I love this print/color combo!
This one may be my favorite so far.
Wait, it is my favorite!
Just in case you are wondering, these measure 8 1/2 inches H by 6 inches W when closed. All the way open it is about 18 inches W. These fit wonderfully into your purse. They don't take up too much space and they keep everything contained! I just LOVE them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

There was an error in this gadget
Tote-ally Crafty Experience@2012. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP